Wednesday, September 28, 2005

New Sky Hotel in Nha Trang

This is one of my favorite hotels in my hometown, Nha Trang, which I always recommend to my friends. It's a really clean, comfortable hotel with sea views, even though it takes you 3 minutes to walk to the beach. New Sky is quite a busy hotel with reasonable prices with all kinds of services. The staff are friendly, especially Mrs Huyen, the owner.

This is a big hotel which has 70 rooms with air con and international TV channels. It has been open for about 5 years as a 4 storey hotel but has just been expanded early this year to include another 4 floors which have beautiful sea views and city views.

If you have any special requirement, do not hesitate to contact Mrs Huyen via email newskyhotel@dng.vnn.vn or visit their website newskyhotel.com or by telephone (058) 3525455- 3527003, Fax (058)3825445

1 comment:

Preya said...

Nha Trang is such a beautiful place. I first visited in 1990 and stayed in Bao Dai's guest house. There weren't many tourists then so we had the beaches all to ourselves. I look forward to visiting again:)