Thursday, January 22, 2009

Nha Trang 2009

Tu

I went back to Nha Trang earlier than usual this year to escape the damn Hanoi cold and to greet the beautiful sunshine in Nha Trang.

Nha Trang seafood

I always enjoy the sun here at this time of the year as it's not very hot and quite dry. I can already feel the difference in my breathing and my hair even feels healthier. The quality of the air in Nha Trang is very clean compared to Hanoi and a welcome break from all of the traffic chaos and noise. I love coming back as I can visit my family, good friends and eat my favorite foods.

Nha Trang beach

My good friends from Hanoi are coming down this weekend and they will stay for a week for Tet. For some of them it is the first time and the rest of them not. For my closest friend, it is his sixth time! The main reason they come is to relax, lay on the beach, read and enjoy the seafood and streetfood. At some beaches in Vietnam, the vendors can be quite annoying but in Nha Trang they can be avoided. Well, I am off now to the beach now.

It's a hard life!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky man!!! Happy New Tet!!! Love your photos.
Kenny Thai

Anonymous said...

Nha Trang also one of my favorite places in Viet Nam. I love those bars on the beach. Hope to come back again one day really soon.
Thanh Hang. Aus

FooDcrazEE said...

i miss the seafood there bro

Chuc Mung Nam Tet

D said...

Happy Tet!

Anonymous said...

i will be in vietnam in march. nha trang seems like it's worth visiting.

Anonymous said...

I have been to Nha Trang many times. I usually take a train from HCMC at 11+ pm and arrive at 6+ am. I only stay in a hotel at Tran Phu street. Every time I visit, I will go for the Mud Bath.

I will always remember Nha Trang. It's so beautiful. Anyway, I am from Singapore.

Unknown said...

Hi, I love your pictures. I can't wait to go there this summer after looking at your pictures. Thanks.

TINTIN said...

Nha Trang?? Where is it located, why I visit Hanoi so many time and no locals telling me this place? LOL~~

Van Cong Tu said...

Titin, Nha Trang is located in the centre of VietNam next to Binh Dinh and Ninh Thuan Province.
Thanks